Cultural heritage conservation is a field that combines history and digital practices, providing resources for researchers and students in a data-rich environment.
@Museums and Foundations
@Heritage Archive Centers
• Legal deposit, collection or crowsourcing
• Preservation of your objects (2D, 2,5D, 3D) in digital source
• Automated content exploitation
• Digital distribution of your data on social networks
• Public or private publication
• Teaching and research
• Anonymization and increased consultation
• Smart Search
• Digital catalogue
Feed the creation of reliable, classified and indexed data.
This post is also available in: