Paris, 25/08/2016 – Harmonie Mutuelle, France’s top mutual health insurer for companies and their employees, commissioned the Jouve Group to streamline the way it processes its customer transaction files. Digital service company and BPO specialist Jouve now processes all document streams for the supplementary insurance scheme (members, health professionals), which amounts to over 7 million documents per year.
As part of its digital transformation program entitled ‘360° vision for members’, Harmonie Mutuelle is speeding up the digitization of its services. This project, which focuses on paperless processes and coordination of multi-channel streams, is aimed at increasing service quality, limiting management costs and improving agility.
Currently, management centers in various regions have to manage major volume fluctuations depending on their specialist business areas. Faced with these challenges, Harmonie Mutuelle is seeking to ensure standardized and more flexible processing of incoming streams by having them all sent to Jouve.
To achieve all these objectives, Harmonie Mutuelle decided to modernize its customer transaction file management process and optimize its business processes.
‘We were looking for a partner that could assist us with our plans to digitize paper streams exchanged with our members and health organizations. Jouve quickly made a difference by providing us with access to industrial processing combined with an ability to adeptly manage issues encountered in our business through its knowledge of documents used in the health care sector. The success of this strategic project may be attributed to Jouve and Harmonie Mutuelle’s combined ability to manage large-scale projects effectively’, explains Mr Maurice Gourdon, Executive Project Management Director at Harmonie Mutuelle.
Staff at Jouve recommended an outsourced shared service center catering for all Harmonie Mutuelle centers through its customer’s EDM and business IS without creating any organizational or geographic impact. Following a pilot phase, the Jouve Group was selected for its ability to manage the project end-to-end while meeting a deadline for deployment of under four months.
Jouve, the go-to company for digitizing and processing medical document streams, now provides the following services:
- Receipt and sorting of all physical streams at a single processing site
- Digitization (ADR/ADI) of over 25,000 member and health professional streams every day
- Introduction of a video coding solution shared with the customer (processing by Jouve and Harmonie Mutuelle)
- Conversion of streams in accordance with the B2 and NOEMIE standards
- Data provided in an EDM system for business processing by account managers.
The system also provides Harmonie Mutuelle with numerous benefits in record time:
- Simplified access to all transaction files in paperless format for managers
- Faster processing of insured parties’ and professionals’ transaction files
- Standardized management processes, which have given staff greater agility
Press contact: Jouve Group / Christèle Blay / Corporate Communication Manager / Tel. +33(0)1 44 76 54 43 / email@example.com