Health, Insurance and Social Protection
The actors in the areas of both mandatory and voluntary social protection, healthcare professionals, suppliers of medication and medical equipment and of social housing, are all facing regulatory changes which are impacting their organizations and their internal procedures. (Noémie, Solvency II, SEPA, ACP recommendations on treatments and claims, etc.). In the face of increased competition and an ever tighter economic context, they have to adapt and increase their operational flexibility.
Competitiveness and reaction-time are at stake
- Create Insurance Relations Management which reacts swiftly and is customized (subscribers/ customers/ shareholders/ vendors)
- Ensure compliance with new regulatory requirements
- Refocus your teams on your core expertise
- Optimize the allocation of resources
- Make contract management more supple
- Reduce fraud
Having worked alongside the main players in Health and Social Insurance for 20 years, the Jouve Group can today offer more than thirty active reference customers. Our 120 employees who specialize in this area know the standards and regulations which apply to the sector, and make use of innovative software and hardware solutions, combining agility and high-level, high-volume capacity. The Jouve Group has 20 on- and off-shore skill centers which can provide treatment systems to grow with you, able to include all the different communication channels.