Springer-Verlag-France is a publishing house that specializes in texts for professionals in the fields of medicine, mathematics, statistics, computers and engineering sciences. With a catalog of 300 titles and 50 new texts being added per year, the company has become a leading market player. Springer-Verlag-France focuses on three areas of activity: publishing journals, publishing books, and marketing the Springer collection in France.
Jouve has developed and implemented a workflow solution with three key features:
- An automatic typesetting tool
- A streamlined editing process developed by the Jouve team
- Image processing functionality, including template and color management
Jouve has formed a multidisciplinary project team of publishing and computer engineering specialists to attain the target goals.
Key features of the project:
- Development of a professional and configurable solution
- An innovative solution for automating approval processes
- Optimized response times with a Web service solution